The Back of the House family is excited to announce that several of our restaurants are now open. Things will look a little bit different than before, but we are committed to keeping it fun and can’t wait to see and serve you all.
Limited reservations are now being accepted for indoor dining at a 25% capacity. Per the San Francisco Health Department’s guidelines, you may not dine if you answer yes to any of the below questions:
- In the past 10 days, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had a test confirming you have the virus?
- In the past 14 days, have you had “Close Contact” with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or had a test confirming they have the virus while they were contagious?
- Have you had one or more of these symptoms today or within the past 24 hours which is new or not explained by another condition?
- Fever (100.4°F/38°C or greater), chills, repeated shaking/shivering
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing
- Feeling unusually weak or fatigued
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle or body aches
- Runny or congested nose
- Nausea or vomiting