The Back of the House family is excited to announce that several of our restaurants are now open for outdoor dining. Things will look a little bit different than before, but we are committed to keeping it fun and can’t wait to see and serve you all.
In adherence with the guidelines put in place by the State of California and county of San Francisco, here are the safety measures we are taking:
- All tables will be placed 6ft. apart or with a partition in between them.
- Reservations (where available) will be accepted in groups of 6 or fewer
- Everything will be sanitized including all common surfaces and equipment, water bottles, credit cards and pens
- Single-use paper menus will be implemented at all restaurants
- Social Distancing reigns supreme: including but not limited to the 6-foot rule and the use of masks and gloves when needed
- Our staff has been well trained on COVID-19 related matters and is taking all necessary precautions including daily temperature checks and regular testing to keep you safe
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of restrooms and all communal areas
- Practice Social Distancing rules
- Please stay home if you have any flu-like symptoms or any of the other symptoms that may suggest you are infected with Covid-19. A list of symptoms is available here
- Per county orders, groups cannot be larger than 6
- Always wear a mask, except when eating. This applies to ordering and using the restroom.
- Help us reduce waste by looking at our menus online